Friday 12 October 2018

Mary Queen of Scots



Another remake and this time with one of my favorites as the lead, Saoirse Ronan as Mary Stuart in Mary Queen of Scots. Interestingly, Margot Robbie is going to play Queen Elizabeth I, which is something I couldn’t have thought of in terms of casting, but I look forward to.

The movie has been directed by Josie Rourke, who has a reputation for directing artistic Broadway productions. Guy Pearce and Ian Hart are also part of the cast. It is based on the book ‘Queen of Scots: the true life of Mary Stuart’ by John Guy.

Watched the trailer and it looks very dramatic. Its a complex character and people have their own perspectives. Saoirse Ronan is too young to play the role, appreciate the bold choice on her part, though. Honestly, what I am afraid of is that Margot Robbie might just steal the show and Saoirse might end up looking little shy and gentle, fingers crossed.

Please watch the trailer and let me know what do you think about it. Is it on your watch list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do express your VIEWS!