Monday 15 October 2018

First Man (2018)



Space science is not something that excites me but I watched First Man for the sweethearts, Ryan Gosling and Claire Foy. Damien Chazelle has got a different perspective on the movie and its not only about the patriotism and victory of science, it follows a man's story and his sorrows. I think it is an amazing take on the story.

First Man shows a plaintive portrayal of Neil Armstrong's life, together with his family. Claire Foy's portrayal of Janet Armstrong is every bit realistic and powerful. Amazing performances by both of them. The scenes have been shot with great precision, whether its Gosling on the screen alone, contemplating his feelings or Foy looking at her husband and actually connecting and explaining the dilemma in a way. The background theme for the movie adds to the story and the perspective that the director wants to showcase, its sad, distant, and lamenting.

This one is definitely worth watching. If you missed it this weekend, plan it for it for the next one and trust me you won't regret.

Write to me and let me know what made you like or dislike the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do express your VIEWS!