Sunday 2 September 2018

Little Women remake: this is fancy!


Yet another remake has been announced and wait till you get to know about the cast!

Little Women is to be remade and this time by Greta Gerwig, not just that, speculations say that she will also be writing the adaption for the camera!

Now, the exciting part, the CAST:


  • Laura Dern as Marmee March


  • Timothee Chalamet as  Laurie


  • Emma Watson as Meg March


  • Meryl Streep as the rich Aunt March


  • Saoirse Ronan as Jo



I think I would have wanted Meryl to be Marmee, yes, actually. For now, I am happy to watch her to be a part of the remake. Who would have thought! Too happy with Laurie and Jo, though.

I am too excited about this one, given the cast. I think I’ll always be excited about any Little Women remake and have the right to compare it to the ’94 movie.

Write to me and tell me what would you dream cast for Little Women be ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do express your VIEWS!