Monday 10 September 2018

The Irishman: teaser

You know what happens when Martin Scorsese teams up with Robert De Niro, right, BOOM! The Irishman is post production and probably one of the best movies to look out for in 2019.
Here's a link to a factual video, the rest of them on the Internet are fan made.


The period drama stars some of the biggest, best names in terms of acting, who also happen to be Scorsese's regulars: Robert De Niro, Joe Pesci, Harvey Keitel. Another exciting fact, you probably already know about, this is the first time Scorsese is working with Al Pacino! It is based on the book I Heard You Paint Houses by Charles Brandt.


Apparently, Netflix has paid a huge amount for the movie and I would have too, if I had that kind of money. The release date isn't known yet but it would be sometime in 2019.

Write to me and let me know if you are excited about the The Irishman and how do you picture the legends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do express your VIEWS!