Monday 10 October 2011

Period Movies - Handsome Heroes

I just checked this post on Most Handsome Men from Period Dramas and thought I will compile my own list.
I like them partly because of the roles they have played and partly because of their looks, of course!
Here's the original list, Most Handsome Period Drama Men and down here is my list -

1. Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice (2005)

Mr. Darcy - Pride and Prejudice
Mr. Darcy, I might not be your Elizabeth but my quiz result says that I am like her and I'll remain loyal to you, always.

2. Mathew Crawley from Downton Abbey
Capt. Matthew Crawley - Downton Abbey
Mathew, Lady Mary is a fool and she knows that, I wouldn't have given you up even for Kamal Pamuk!

3. John Thornton from North and South
John Thornton - North and South
Mr. Thornton, you're such a gentlemen and in the end we all realized it.

4. Edward Ferrars from Sense and Sensibility (1995)
Edward Ferrars - Sense and Sensibility
You're an eye-candy Mr. Ferrars and you shouldn't be that shy, please.

5. Jacob from Water for Elephants
Jacob - Water for Elephants
I like you when you are Edward and now I like more when you are JACOB!

6. Count Laszlo de Almasy from The English Patient
Count Laszlo de Almasy - The English Patient
I love army men and somebody as handsome as you are in the movie, I can only *sigh*

7. Robert Crawley from Downton Abbey
Earl of Grantham - Downton Abbey
Your Lordship, you are kind to your subjects and loving to your family and every bit the Earl of Grantham!

8. Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre (1996)
Mr. Rochester - Jane Eyre
I thank God for saving you from your dreadful devil wife!

9. King George from King's Speech
King George - The King's Speech
You're definitely all the royalty women need and you stammer so beautifully.

10. Theodore Lawrence from Little Women (1994)
Theodore 'Laurie' Lawrence - Little Women
Laurie, you're the sweetest and will always remain to be so!


SO, these are my favorite period drama heroes and I think I'll freeze this list now. Please do tell me about this list and your own favorites. Comments are most invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do express your VIEWS!